Sunday, August 24, 2008



Well, once again we had some changes with the menu for this upcoming week. Last week, from Wednesday on, we were all (at different times) sick with a stomach bug. So, needless to say, I didn't do a lot of cooking. We mostly ate sandwiches or chicken soup or frozen foods. So, I'm incorporating some stuff from last week to round out this week. See? That's what's good about a menu "plan". It's just a plan. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but at least there's a plan. I love it!! lol So here's this week's menu plan.....

Sunday- Sausage and Peppers Skillet

Monday- Meat loaf and twice baked potatoes

Tuesday- Swiss Steak and Rice

Wednesday- Santa Fe Chicken

Thursday- Baked Ziti

Friday- Creamy Chicken & Pasta

Saturday- Hot Dogs in Crescent Rolls

That's it. I was planning to put some recipes on this week's menu plan Monday, but it's late already and I've still got some stuff to do for tomorrow, so I'll have to do that next time. Sorry about that. As always, if you want the recipe for something on here, LMK and I'll post it. Hope you all have a great week!

Blessings,

Mylinda :-)

No comments: