
My menu for this week isn't quite complete, but here's what I have already...
Monday- Tater tot casserole
Tuesday- Pizza (Levi's choice for his birthday)
Wednesday- Roasted chicken, homemade mac & cheese, veggie
Thursday- Kielbasa, alfredo pasta, veggie
Friday- Tacos
Saturday- Frozen dinner
Sunday- Who knows? lol
Come back on Wednesday because I'm going to post the first 5 weeks of my 10 week menu plan. Then Thursday I'll post the second 5 weeks. I figured it was too long to write in one post, so I'm splitting it. I'm planning to begin the menu list next Monday, since that's when we're starting school, but we'll see how it goes. For more menu ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie.
2 comments:
I've said it before, but I enjoy coming here to see your menu. I've been terrible this summer planning. At the moment, I have no ideas-except for yours. I gotta make something soon, as it is dinnertime here.
Is it Wednesday yet?! You go girl! I just completed a 3 week rotation and was patting my own back! Not anymore...10 weeks! Amazing! :-) You can see my menu plans in the next few days. I'm getting into scheduling posts and I think my first post about this is for Friday. See you!
Post a Comment