
So today begins the first week of my 10 week menu plan. Yay!! :-) But, already there have been a couple changes! Ahh, the flexibility!! lol First, we were supposed to have tacos last night, but I was sooo busy getting school stuff ready that I changed it to frozen shrimp I had in the freezer. Also, I'm supposed to have Tater Tot Casserole on Tuesday, but I forgot I was starting this roatation this week and had it last week in a pinch. So, Tuesday is changed. The rest is as it should be. So here goes....
Sunday- Frozen shrimp
Monday- Pork chops/homemade macaroni & cheese/veggie
Tuesday- Easy Pepper Steak/onion roasted potatoes/veggie
Wednesday- Ham & Potatoes Au gratin/veggies
Thursday- Lasagna/salad/garlic bread
Friday- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole (new recipe) /frozen french fries
Saturday- Frozen turkey/mashed potatoes/gravy/veggie
That's it! For more recipe ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie. Have a great week!
1 comment:
You go girl. I'm so impressed. I'm still trying to get things organized and have been distracted with the Olympics. I was getting my menu and meals organized.Still figuring out what to do school wise with my big boys and need stuff to keep Joshua busy. I'm going to try the boxes. I'm distracted with Ezra leaving me.
Post a Comment