Well, Indy ended up getting sick, too, during the night. But, thus far, Savannah, Nicky, and I have avoided it. Keep praying, since school starts Monday. Thanks for your prayers so far. Right now I'm airing out the house and washing all the laundry and spraying everything with Lysol spray and cleaner!! lol The boys are much better and Ashton is on the upswing. Thank goodness the boys didn't get it as bad as she did. Whew!
We were supposed to go to the beach today with some friends, but it was cancelled, and Savannah was a little bummed. We planned to reschedule for the first day the kids are out of school (she has one in a high school, too), after Labor Day. In the meantime, Savannah's boyfriend is coming back into town today so she can have a couple days with him and the other neighborhood kids before Monday. Tonight the girls are supposed to be doing a youth thing at church. I hope Ashton is well enough and that Savannah doesn't get it before then!!
So, let's see....in other news.....no big plans for the weekend. We're doing baseball practices tomorrow and Nicky is having to work a little overtime tomorrow night. And, come Monday, we're back to a "normal" schedule....yeah!! I'm so excited. This week hasn't gone as smoothly as I had hoped. But, we did get some school done. I may have to just actually start next week and finish up this week's stuff then. I'm not sure yet what I'll do. I'm still hoping I can work with Ashton today to finish up this week's stuff. We'll see. Anyway, that's it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment