Friday, August 15, 2008

Going to Grandma's

Tonight Levi left with his Grandma and Grandpa to spend the night at their house for his birthday. This is the first time he's slept over there without any siblings. Wow! They sure do grow up fast! He was excited, but a little unsure. They plan to take him out to eat and shopping for his birthday present tomorrow. If he does well tonight, they want him to stay until Sunday afternoon. We'll see how he does tonight. If he gets too homesick or doesn't sleep, they'll bring him home tomorrow night. I hope he does ok. This is the first time they've even offered to take him alone. (I think they've been afraid of him and his non-stop activity! lol)

But, it was so weird seeing my "little baby" in the back seat in a big booster seat waving goodbye to me. I felt like my last chick was leaving the nest. Ok, I know, I know, he's 4, but what can I say? I'm allowed to feel how I want!! lol Anyway, I'm sure he'll do fine. He's got his blankey and pillow....and favorite golf club, (I'll post later about him and golf.) so he'll be fine. Right? :-)

1 comment:

Truth said...

He'll be fine, yes, I'm sure he will. (And I hope he is sleeping peacefully!) That is so sweet that he gets to go with the grandparents alone, what a special treat.