
Well, it's that time again for my weekly menu. Yipee!! :-) Without further ado, here it is:
Monday: Turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies, cranberry sauce
Tuesday: Skillet Sausage & Peppers
Wednesday: BBQ Beef, tater tots or fries
Thursday: Manicotti
Friday: Chicken & Alfredo sauce
Saturday: Turkey Casserole
Sunday: take out
For more menu ideas, check out the Organizing Junkie. In other news, the girls are gone off to youth camp this week in NC, with our church's youth group. If you think of it, say a little prayer for them, especially Savannah. Saturday they leave to head home, except that only Savannah's coming home. Ashton will be picked up by my mom and she'll be spending two weeks with her grandma in NC. Then, after that, we'll be picking her up and finally bringing her home. This will make it a month til she comes home. You think she might be a little homesick by then?? I would be! lol It seems like sooo long until she comes home....a whole month....but it'll be here before I know it. And, the very next week we'll start school. Whew! I've gotta get busy with my projects!
When I told Savannah I would be working on their room this week, she complained because she wanted to help paint. So, I switched it around and will be doing that the week she's back. This week I'm going to try to do some good cleaning, laundry (of course), clean the fridge (an item on my list), and paint the bathroom (another item on my list). Let's see how much I actually get done. Oh, and I still haven't quite finished my recipe stuff yet. I'm planning to do that and laundry tomorrow. Then Tuesday, I'll do the fridge. Wednesday is off because we'll do our regular errands and hit the free movies. That leaves Thursday and Friday to get the bathroom done. I can do that, right?? Just pray for me.
Well, that's my week in a nutshell. I'll try to get on and update you on how I'm doing. Hope you all have a productive week!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
2 comments:
When you post on your project progress, a few pictures would be in order. Mom C.
Sounds good. You can do. I have projects as well that are being put on hold. Im leaving for 9 days just us girls, my other sister is getting married on the 6th.
Post a Comment