
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was a little busy, but a little relaxing, too. Just the right mix. (Doesn't happen often, does it??) So, here's this week's menu listing. There were a few exchanges, but I'm just keeping to my original list, so as not to confuse you. That's how I use my menu. I make a list of meals for the week, but don't necessarily have them on the "planned" day. That way if something comes up, I can just trade it with something else that I had already planned to have anyway. Matter of fact, last week, that very thing happened. I had planned to have the "steak and mushrooms" dinner one day and about 4:30 or 4:45 pulled out the recipe book to get started and noticed that it actually takes 2 - 2 1/2 hours to make it! Needless to say, we didn't have that that night. I traded. Good thing I could, huh?? So, without further ado, here is my menu.
Monday: Saucy Beef over Rice, veggie, bread
Tuesday: Sliced kielbasa, onion roasted potatoes
Wednesday: Baked ziti, garlic bread, salad
Thursday: Hamburger and noodles, veggie
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we'll be out of town, so we'll be eating out....yeah! :-) But, if you want some more menu ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie. There's bunches of menus over there. Have a great week!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment