Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Doctors....Argh!!

So I was supposed to have a medical procedure done today and one hour before I was to leave, they called me and told me they had to cancel because the dr. was delivering a baby today. Argh!! Nicky even took half a day off work so he could go with me!! I am so ticked!! They rescheduled me for "a day she's not on call." Yeah, ya think?? That would be good. So, we're rescheduled for July 7! And, I was so psyched for today, mentally preparing myself. Aaaaaa.......!!!!

But, to those of you who were praying for me today, thanks. Now, plan to pray again on July 7, please. In the meantime, I guess I'll keep up with my summer projects. I was really hoping to have all this taken care of by the end of summer. We'll see.

Argh.......

2 comments:

Truth said...

Wow, I'm sorry. I'd be unhappy too. You'd think they would have thought about the possibility of this happening before, but guess sometimes they just don't care.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about that!

Babies. They just never come at the right time ;-)