Sunday, July 06, 2008


Once again, it's Monday and time for this week's menu. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend with your families. Savannah arrived home safely from youth camp and Ashton arrived safely to my mom's. Ok, time for food!
Monday - Roast Beef with Gravy, veggie, Twice Baked potatoes
Tuesday - Easy Chicken Parmesan, sliced baked potatoes
Wednesday - Manicotti (leftover from last week)
Thursday - Tender BBQ chicken, corn casserole
Friday - Tuna Noodle casserole ("Noodle Dish"), green bean casserole
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - order pizzas
I think I told you that I finally finished the refrigerator, even though I was sick last week. Now, my next two items up are the bathroom and the girls' room. I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow morning, so after that I plan to work on preparing the bathroom for painting. On Tuesday, I don't know what I'm gonna do, so we'll just have to see what Savannah's up for. Well, that's it for this week's plans. Hope you all have a great week!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

1 comment:

Truth said...

I am sitting her trying to come up with my menu for the week. My first thought was twice-baked potatoes. (Haven't made those in ages.) I guess great minds think alike!

(I'm not finished with mine yet, and came here looking for ideas, lol.)