

It's a rolling pin. Did you guess correctly?? My friend, Leslie, who is from Jamaica and is a wonderful cook had one of these. One day I watched her use it and commented on it. She said it was wonderful. I've always had trouble managing the traditional rolling pins with handles. (No comments on my coordination, please! lol) She said that they cost $10 and the next time her family came from Jamaica, she would have them bring one for me. I said "OK!" and that was that. Now, let me just say I love, love, love this rolling pin! It's the bomb. Somehow I can manage this one just perfectly. It seems like it would be awkward, esp. if you're used to the handled ones, but this one is just perfect for me. I use it all the time and just wish I had found it years ago. Each one is handmade, making them each individual. I use it for breads, cookies, and all sorts of stuff. Now, I let the boys only use my old handled ones for play dough, though. No one touches this one for anything other than food!! Anyway, that's it. Just thought you'd like to see another one of my favorites!!
Have a great week! Oh, I forgot...tomorrow is the next Real Life challenge over at Farm Fresh. Be sure to stop back by and see the next part of my real life. This one's worth making the trip for! Stay tuned....
1 comment:
I've seen these before and thought they'd be perfect for me too. I am rolling pin challenged.
Post a Comment