
At least, that's what two of my bloggity friends think! How cool is that?? Mandy over at From the Trenches of Motherhood and Joanne at Piece of the Puzzle both nominated me for this award in the same week! Isn't that funny? And, they don't even know each other! So, I guess it must be true! lol Thank you very much, ladies! I am honored to be called "Brillante". Here's what they had to say about me...
I also think, that Mylinda over at the Buggy Crew deserves an award. She & I are new friends...I think we met through Jessica's It's Real Life fests! I look forward to getting to know her better and I enjoy reading her family stories. I know I'm not alone. (From Mandy)
Mylinda at The Buggy Crew-Always upbeat and encouraging. Mylinda reminds me of a country wife who gives a lot & is hardworking. I love Mondays as she shares her menu for the week, one of these days I'll join her in this. I'm challenged to go that extra step. (From Joanne)
Now, according to the rules, I am supposed to nominate 7 people. (I think I will only nominate 7 people, even though I was awarded twice which equals 14 people!) So, here goes....
1) Leslie at Me and My Gang, who actually is my sister-in-law. I love reading her blog and keeping up on what's going on in Texas with the family. (Had a great time in NC with you guys!)
2) Lori at The Simple Life at Home, who is a friend IRL. She's recently moved oh so far away to Qatar and I miss her very much, but love to keep in touch via email and blogs. She's also very encouraging and seems to be finding a ministry right on her blog to many. I'm glad we've stayed friends!
3) Kathy at Head for the Hills, who is also a friend IRL. She's a wonderful mommy to 10 children and a wonderful, godly example to many. I'm glad we've been friends for more than 13 years! Check her out! She loves these bloggy give away things, too! lol
4) Princesses in Disguise is a blog written by three sisters, who are daughters of one of my IRL friends. They do a fantastic job of encouraging young women and sharing their life in a large family. I enjoy reading their blog and getting perspective from the "younger set".
5) Lisa at Lisa's Homeschool Circus is wonderfully funny and full of fantastic ideas. This woman has 5 children, yet just listening to her project list makes me tired! lol She's always looking for more efficient ways to run her household and homeschool and loves to share her new ideas! As a matter of fact, I'm planning to incorporate some of her ideas for this next school year. Thanks for sharing, Lisa!
6) Tiffany at Life on the Road, is a friend who I've only recently met and am enjoying getting to know her. She's a crunchy mom who is full of neat "homespun" ideas like sewing her own diapers. Cool, huh?? She's also got two distinct age groups in her children, like I do, so we have some stuff in common. She's been very sick lately, yet keeps her blog up and current. I think she's a real encouragement to me and I appreciate her.
7) April over at April Showers is always good for a laugh! I have read her blog for about a year and a half and have thoroughly enjoyed it. She's got a little Levi almost the same age as mine and he's just as energetic, too! (Beware of the name Levi!! lol) I love reading her funny stories and about her life on the farm. Check her out sometime!
Well, that's it! Congrats to you all who I've nominated and enjoy your award cuz I think you're AWESOME!! No, wait, Brillante!!
3 comments:
Oh, thanks, Mylinda!! I'll take care of it when I get back home. Time on the computer is too short to write something cohesive and nice right now. You are so sweet!!
Congratulations, Mylinda. If I blogged, I'd nominate you, too. It's a great blog. I check it out everyday when I read my email. love, Mom
Thanks! It's great to get encouragement and positive feedback for our blog. We'll be sure to pass it along.
~Princess S
Post a Comment