Well, we've got the plumbing inspection scheduled for tomorrow...yay!! Please pray that we pass. Last night I emptied the remaining shelves in the laundry room, then Nicky took them down last night when he came in after work. So, now our laundry room has nothing in it except actual laundry stuff...washing machine (broken) and dryer. Oh, and the hot water heater. It looks so empty! I can't wait to fill it back up again! So, after we pass the plumbing inspection, we'll call for the electrical inspection. Once that is done, we're finally done! Then, it's clean up time! Oh, joy, joy! :-) And, of course Nicky can't put any shelves back up til October when his overtime gets done. Hey, it's money, so I can wait! lol
Savannah's school is still going well, but she's having some adjustment struggles with scheduling homework and playtime and phone time and chores. It's a struggle with time management and what she wants to do vs. what she should do. Sound familiar? Don't we all struggle with that one?? I know I do!
I started school with Indy and Levi yesterday. Indy did great, but Levi....well, that's another story. He is just sooo not ready for school. I can't even tell if he's left handed or right handed, since he colors/writes with both equally. He almost always eats lefty, but almost always throws righty. So, who knows? I sure hope he decides which way he's going before I have to start teaching him to write!! lol What's a mom to do?? But, he actually did ok for a little while as I read to him and did actual hands on stuff with him. Indy did great and sat and did all his work without complaining. He loves school...so far. He's in kindergarten. He's so sweet and so cooperative. He's a breath of fresh air after Levi's worn me out! But, I have to say that though Levi wears me out, he's a blast!
So we started school yesterday and went to the beach today. What a life, huh? Boy, was Savannah mad that we were going to the beach while she was in school. Too bad. (Such a sympathetic mom! lol) But, she was fine when we picked her up and she even asked how it was. It was ok, but Levi makes me a nervous wreck. He only went under the water twice. Whew! So, tomorrow we continue with school and next week our park group begins to meet on Tuesday. This Friday Ashton starts her creative writing class and we're doing a co-op with another family. That will be fun!
Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll post some pix tomorrow.
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment