Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday

****WARNING****
You are strongly cautioned against reading this post if you have a queasy stomach!!


Well, we are all sick, except Nicky and Savannah so far. I've spent all day cleaning up after the children, while not feeling so well myself, racking my brain for what I am thankful for today. I'm not too sure I'm thankful we're sick, though my friend who has 8 kids sick today told me "you never know what God is protecting you from while you're sick". So, I guess I could be thankful for the sickness. But, finally, finally, I thought of something I am genuinely thankful for today.....I'm thankful I have a strong stomach. After cleaning up after Levi's disaster in the bathtub (I'll spare you the dirty details), I realized how lucky I am that I don't get sick seeing someone else sick. Boy, is that a help when everyone is throwing up except you! SO, today I am thankful that the Lord saw fit to endow me with a strong stomach.

Hope you all have a better day than we're having! And, see? You can ALWAYS find something to be thankful for!!

Blessings,

Mylinda :-)

No comments: