Praise the Lord!
Savannah had a great day at school today! Yeah! :-) She is on a block schedule, meaning she only has 3 classes today, for 2 hrs. each and 3 classes tomorrow. So, for her three classes today, she liked the teachers and even made a friend. I'm so happy! Her first comment when she got into the car was, "Why didn't you ever let me go to school before?" Now, didn't we all like our first day of school? Even the first week? THEN everything started getting harder and monotonous. So, we'll see how she is in 6 weeks. But, if today is any indication, it's going well. Thank you to all of you who said a prayer for her today....and for me. I did ok. Had to go to the laundry mat, so that kept my mind busy for awhile. But, then I kept checking the clock to see if it was time to get her yet. We made a little cake for her tonight to celebrate her first day. Also, I wanted to take a picture of her today, but kept forgetting. By the time I remembered when we got home, she had already changed clothes! So, I'll try to remember to take a picture tomorrow. Gotta scrapbook it, you know! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee, Savannah! I knew she'd do fine.
Post a Comment