I'm posting today about Indy playing tee ball. Finally. I've had these pictures for awhile, but have had too much other stuff to post about. So, without further ado, here's Indy practicing tee ball. His first game is on the 25th. How exciting! Just one week away!
The first day of practice, the coach explained to the kids what the tee was and how they would use it. Then he walked the bases with them, naming them as he went along. Talk about learning the basics! It was so cute!Indy gets ready to catch balls from the coach.
This was too cute. The day after we bought Indy's batting helmet, I found him ready for breakfast in pj's and helmet, watching cartoons. Too funny!
Here's Indy running home during the first practice on the official field. Run, Indy, Run!! Yea!!
I'm so happy Indy is finally getting to play ball, though he missed practice Tuesday because of rain and yesterday because we were all sick. Oh well, we'll get there again next Tuesday. Next Saturday will be an exciting day for the first game. I'll post pictures. Watching these little guys play ball is too cute, especially when they forget which base to run to!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Mylinda :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment