
Sunday- eat out (for my birthday!)
Monday- Ham & Potatoes Au Gratin
Tuesday- Tater Tot Casserole
Wednesday- Roast Chicken
Thursday- Skillet Sausage & Peppers
Friday- Salsa Chicken & Rice
Saturday- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
My mom & grandmother are coming for a visit this Friday. We are very excited and the kids are counting the days. Because of that, this menu may change some. But, with Nicky heading into night shift, my meal planning will alter some. For example, since he'll be leaving for work by mid-afternoon, I won't be able to make any all day crock pot meals, unless I can get my act together to cook all night the previous night.
Anyway, that's my excitement for this week, so if you think of it, say a prayer for me. This is going to be a very busy week for me. Thanks.
3 comments:
Ow-w-w-w-w my favorite for Saturday night. Looking forward to it. love, Mom C.
P.S. Since we're having a long visit, we may be able to have Philly steak sandwiches again before we leave. OW-W-W-W-W
Ok, I clicked on your links and the ham & potatoes au gratin are in there twice and I can't find a link to the chicken and salsa.
Funny enough, both the ham & potatoes au gratin and the salsa chicken were in the same post! lol I got confused, too. If you click on the link, scroll down toward the bottom to find the salsa chicken.
Post a Comment