Jessica over at Farm Fresh is once again hosting a Real Life challenge for us. This is always so much fun! This week's challenge is to let your little guys have the camera and see what they come up with. I'm posting some current pictures along with some old ones. Most of them were taken by Levi. Let's see what he's come up with!!
First, here are some of Levi's old ones.
The boys' room with a Marlins theme.

Self portrait of two little guys.


When we first found this group of pictures on the camera (there were others besides these), we didn't know who had taken them, so we just kept looking through. Finally, we came to this one. This was a dead giveaway as to who was the photographer. lol
Cute little toesies.
Toys in their room.

Now, these are from today. Levi had actually absconded with my camera and I surprised him by telling him to take some pictures for me. These are what he came up with...along with some that were so blurry they had to be deleted.
This is Savannah, Juan, and Ashton hanging out, watching tv.

The new dog....story to follow in a future post. You can't wait to hear this one, can you?? lol
Daddy's deer in the living room.
Self portrait of the photographer.
Ashton texting a friend (her new hobby).
I guess Indy got to take a picture, too! And, this time Levi got to pose for the camera. Kinda looks like he's a dancer doing the Tango or something, huh?? lol
Not the most flattering picture of me, but Levi loves his Mommy. :-) I was reading while cooking dinner. I'm on the last book of the Left Behind series and Jesus just showed up! Sooo exciting!!! :-)
The view from our front porch. Pretty good for a 4 year old, huh?
Love the feet in this one! I guess "someone" was watching cartoons, huh?? lol 
This was a fun challenge for me because we often find pictures taken by Levi on the camera. It's like a little surprise! And, it's so interesting to see what he's taken pictures of. He seems to be getting better at aiming, though not so much at focusing. There were a lot of blurry ones to delete. But, no matter what, he's having fun and learning a fun skill. Maybe he'll be a photographer someday.....a golf-playing photographer, of course! lol

1 comment:
i love his point of view! Especially the self portraits. We have quite a few of those as well.
I read while making dinner too--gotta squeeze it in somehow!
So jealous of the barefeet and shorts you all are sporting~
so glad you played along (and looking forward to hearing about the dog)
Post a Comment