Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Favorite Pictures

These are some f my favorite pictures. The first one is in NC and was taken at the cemetery where my dad's buried. The boys were looking for stray flowers to put on the grave. I just thought this was such a cute picture.

This one of Savannah was also taken in NC. It was taken on our family's farm property and it was really windy and cold day. I was trying to take her picture, and you know what a task that is, so she was being smart and covered her face. I was surprised to see how neat it came out!


And of course, you've seen this one of Ashton.
This is a picture I took of some snowflakes that were on my car on one of our winter trips to NC. I saw them when I came out in the morning and tried several times to get a clear shot. I was finally able to get this one. I thought it came out pretty well.

Well, that's it. Thought you'd like to see some of my favorite photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some of my favorites, too. Mom C.

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mylinda, happy birthday to you!!!!!

Miss you - hope you are having a wonderful day. May this year be blessed and joyous. Mwaaaah!

Mandy said...

Oooo! Great pics! I like them all, but there is always something special about walking pictures. I like the photo of the boys...it captures so much emotion! Happy Birthday to you!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!