Sunday, March 15, 2009



My mom and grandmother are visiting this week, so I'm putting up my menu, but no recipes. Sorry. You'll just have to wait til next week! lol Hopefully, in a few days, I'll have some time to put up some posts about this week's visit and all the stuff we did, plus a few pictures. In the meantime, sorry if I don't post. They leave Thursday, so maybe that afternoon or Friday I'll post about it.

Back to the point of this post....the menu!! Here goes....

Sunday- Spaghetti

Monday- BBQ Beef

Tuesday- Oven-Baked Chicken Parmisan

Wednesday- Ham (with Broccoli Casserole)

Thursday- Santa Fe Chicken

Friday- Eggplant Parmesan

Saturday- Steak & Mushrooms

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Kathy - mom of many said...

What? No corned beef and cabbage on Tuesday? For shame! LOL. They're on sale (both) at Publix this week, just pop them in the crock pot and forget about it until dinnertime. Delicious!