Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recently Overheard...

While I was shredding the cheese on Sunday night for tacos, Levi came in and saw me and asked for some cheese. He said, "Can I have cheese, Mommy? Are you done yet? I wuv cheese. I wuv, wuv, wuv it!"

I "wuv" when they use cute words like that. I usually correct them, but sometimes I just let it go, knowing they will correct themselves one day..... That's a sad day. :-( Savannah used to call quarters "bird nickels" and Ashton used to say "lello" for yellow and "Fannah" for Savannah. Right now Indy keeps saying "tick" for kick. These things are sooo cute and in the years to come, will be so precious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! It's weird when you've heard her/him mispronounce something for so long and suddenly. They sound like a grown up!

For now though, our home is full of WUV.