Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Moving!

Not from my house, silly. Gotcha! :-) Actually, I'm moving my blog. Why? Well, I started this one back in 2005, and since then Blogger has gone through a lot of changes, which don't always work well with this old set-up. I'm not going very far, though. I'm starting another The Buggy Crew, kinda like a "Junior". lol This will be my last post on this one, so change your bookmark to the new address, which is: http://the-buggycrew.blogspot.com/ The address is almost the same, except that there is a dash between "the" and "buggycrew", see?

Since it's a brand new blog, I'll be designing it from scratch. So don't be surprised to see it looking so plain and boring. It'll get there. With the new one, I'll be able to add gadgets on the sidebar, which I have a LOT of trouble doing now. As a matter of fact, that's why I continually have a countdown clock: If I remove it, I can't put a new one on, so I just keep changing it to a new one. This will be fun setting up a new one. Of course, right now I'm busy with school stuff, so it might be slow-going until summer. We'll see.

Also, if you happen to be one of my followers, please, please, PLEASE follow the new one, too. There's only 8 of you, for heaven's sake!! lol I need all of you to keep following me or I'll be followerless! And, we can't have that, now can we?? lol

So, that's it. I hope you'll keep visiting me over there and see what the Buggy Crew is up to. Blessings to all! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geessss Mylinda, you got me all excited that you were moving. Also, "followerless" ???? Mom

Kathy - mom of many said...

Okay, I'm heading over to "follow" you. I sound like a stalker or something.