Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Recipes by Request

Well, my bloggity friend, Joanne, over at Piece of the Puzzle, has requested a couple of recipes from this week's menu plan. And since I aim to please, here goes.... ;-) Enjoy!


Classic Stuffed Shells

1 - 26 oz. spaghetti sauce
2 lb. ricotta
2 c. shredded mozzarella
1/4 c. grated Parmesan
3 eggs
1 Tbsp. parsley
1/8 tsp. pepper
12 oz. jumbo pasta shells, cooked & drained


Preheat oven to 350. In 13x9 pan, spread 1 cup sauce. Set aside. In large bowl, combine cheeses, eggs, parsley, & pepper. Fill shells with cheese mixture & arrange in pan. Evenly top with remaining sauce. Bake 45 min. or until bubbly.



Cheddar Broccoli Chicken & Mashed Potatoes

1 Tbsp. oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can broccoli cheese soup
1/3 c. milk
2 c. frozen broccoli flowerettes
4 c. hot mashed potatoes

Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken & cook until browned. Add soup, milk, & broccoli. Heat to boil. Cover & cook over low heat 5 min. or til done. Serve over potatoes.



On another note.....yes, I do know how to spell, but it's very difficult to type well with an onscreen keyboard. And, yes, I'm still dealing with this. Argh. Hopefully we'll resolve this in the next couple months. Until then, please excuse my many misspellings, in case I forget to use spellcheck. lol

2 comments:

Truth said...

Oh thank-you!!!! Can't wait to try these. Not sure if it is the New Year or what, but makes me want to cook (and eat) "new" things.

Mandy said...

Okay, will you just come and make me some of those delish sound shells!?! I so enjoy shells!