Welcome to the "Buggy Crew" where we have swamp buggys, shopping buggys, baby buggys, and actual bugs! Come join the buggy crew in our adventures!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Then & Now
Last week I wrote about our Disney trip and there was a picture of Nicky in Frontierland. I mentioned that I had taken that exact picture 20 years ago. Then my mom left a comment that I should have posted both photos so you could compare them. I don't have a scanner, but my neighbor does, so here are the two pictures. Thanks to my friend, Tiffany, for scanning it for me.
Then (1989) Now (2009)
He even looks taller, huh? lol
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So judging by this picture 2-wraps has gained about 10-15lbs and grown several inches. J/K..I think that is too funny; he hasn't changed much in 20 years. He hasn't changed much in the 10 that I've known him, LOL!
Jamie
P.S. thanks for the gifts, you should get my thank you card soon :)
I'm a Christian wife and stay-at-home mom of 4, two girls and two boys. We've homeschooled for 19 years and now I'm down to my last homeschooler. Heading into a new phase of life is leading to many adventures. Come along, won't you?
3 comments:
So judging by this picture 2-wraps has gained about 10-15lbs and grown several inches. J/K..I think that is too funny; he hasn't changed much in 20 years. He hasn't changed much in the 10 that I've known him, LOL!
Jamie
P.S. thanks for the gifts, you should get my thank you card soon :)
Hey, you should send this to Disney and tell them the sign needs painting:) I love those "then and now" photos.
That is so cool to have the two photos like that. He looks great in both, hasn't aged much. Are you sure it's been that long???
Post a Comment