After Main Street, went to Space Mountain, where there was a huge line, so we got a fast pass for later and went on Buzz Lightyear instead. We criss-crossed through the park at least 3 times that day, stopping to shop everywhere, find hidden Mickeys, and get character autographs.Twenty years ago, on our honeymoon, I took this exact picture of Nicky under this sign. We looked up the old picture and compared it to he new one and, boy, has Nicky gotten cuter! lol
While we were walking, we saw Rafiki (from the Lion King) and Meeko (from Pocahontas) and we stopped. I planned to have Nicky take a picture of me, but when Rafiki saw my button, he got very excited and asked (with hands only, of course, how many years. One? Two? How many? When I said 20, he got very excited and had his "handler" take the camera and get a picture of us both with him. It was funny, and he even wrote "Happy Anniversary" in my book.
We stopped for a snack break and I took this picture of us.
Of course, the highlight of our day was our dinner at Cinderella's Castle. When we first went in, we had a "private audience" with Cinderella. We took pictures and got her autograph, then went up the tower stairs to dinner. 
We had a table for two overlooking Cinderella's Carousel. It was beautiful. On the table, there was Cinderella's Castle confetti. I made Nicky put it in his pocket so I could save it for my scrapbook. lol
They gave us one of the pictures with Cinderella in a pretty folder, a wand (for me) and a sword (for Nicky), a certificate signed by Mickey, Minnie, & Tinkerbell, and a pair of crystal wine glasses. They are beautiful. See?
We really were treated like royalty and it was wonderful. :-) After dinner, we walked around a little more and watched the fireworks. Finally, we headed back to our hotel after a very special day.
2 comments:
It sounds like a great trip and so much fun. But why didn't you put Nicky's picture of 20 years ago on for our comparison?
Glad it was such a great trip. love, Mom C.
I am so glad you both had a magical time at Disney! Congratulation on your 20 years! ~Tiffany
Post a Comment