So we got digital tv last Friday in preparation for the big change next month. It's been very interesting seeing all the offerings available. Not impressive, let me say. As a matter of fact, I've decided I'm getting old because I was most excited about getting the Weather Channel! lol
But I digress.
Now, typically, I don't like to watch shows that make fun of people, especially when they don't even know they're being laughed at. I just think it's mean and it makes me feel sorry for the people. But, we have stumbled upon a show that is really making us shake our head in awe. It's called "My Big Redneck Wedding", and its sister show, "My Big Redneck Weekend".
Ok, so we live in a big city, a very big city, at least on the outskirts, and to our neighbors (and some friends...come on, you know who you are...lol) we seem kinda redneckish. I mean, we do have two deer heads on our living room wall (where my wedding picture should be), numerous animal skulls, bones, & tails on our entertainment center, and two good-sized tortoises roaming the back yard. But, let me say, we have nothing on these people! It's hysterical! Now we know we really aren't rednecks at all. Just some people who like the outdoors! lol Or maybe we're "citified" rednecks! lol Maybe we could start our own show called, "Big City Rednecks". lol
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment