

I hope you all had fun last night and that you will have a blessed 2009.
Today I will be taking down all my Christmas decorations. My house will be back to normal. Sounds exciting, huh? Then on Friday and Saturday, I'll be working on school stuff. Oooh, boy. So much excitement I can hardly stand it! lol Hey, I could actually use a couple "dull" days, if that actually happens around here. But, for some truly exciting news: I completed 44 pages in my scrapbook over the weekend. Pretty cool, huh?
So that's it for today. I'm still waiting for the Lord to give me a verse for the year, but when I get it, I'll let you know. 2008's verse was, "Love suffers long and is kind." It did help me remember to speak kindly to my children, when I thought of the verse. So, I'm looking forward to this year's verse.
Well, gotta get to work undecorating, so I'll talk to you soon.
Blessings, Mylinda :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment