Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nicky!

Today is Nicky's 41st birthday. He had to go to work today (bummer), but he was able to get off a couple hours early. He opened his presents and ate cake. Now he's playing with one of his new presents, the Bourne Conspiracy game on Xbox. I think he won't surface til midnight! lol

Anyway, I have to mention what a great guy he is. Even though he's not perfect, he's the perfect husband for me. He's funny, merciful, faithful, fun, smart, witty, strong, brave, steady, and so much more. I'm proud he's my husband. Did I mention he was the very last baby born in our county in 1967? He was born at 11:15 pm. Pretty cool, huh? Well, I hope we will share many more birthdays and New Years together.

I love you, Babe. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gees, Nicky, you're pushing 50! Happy Birthday. from your favorite Mother-in-law