We went to a local 9-hole course where a lot of beginners and kids go. The first 3 holes took us sooo long to go through that by the time we got to the 4th hole, Indy was complaining that he was "starving" and Ashton was complaining hat she was "exhausted." My mom was getting pretty tired, too. Of course, Levi was ready to keep on walking. I think he would have stayed there all day, if we would have let him! lol As for me, I was doing fine and realized that my daily exercise walks are actually helping me stay in shape! Whoo hoo! :-) Anyway, we decided to be merciful and skip holes 4-6, and go right over to #7. Holes 7-9 took waaay less time, so it was over before we knew it. I can see I'm going have to take Levi back sometime & let him play again.
Ashton
Levi


Levi




2 comments:
It's December! It is currently 13 degrees outside, and you are out golfing? My husband would be so jealous.
Looks like so much fun. I like to golf. Richard and i used to go before the kids came along. I think levi found his thing.
Post a Comment