Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Program

Last Sunday night, the kids had their Christmas program at church. First, the preschool choir sang. They were so cute! Though, Levi didn't sing very much. Mostly, he mouthed to me "bafroom" (bathroom). I guess his teachers didn't take him beforehand. Oh well.
Levi by some of the set.

Ashton isn't in the children's choir, but she played the teacher in the program. Here are Ashton and Indy before the program.

Indy sang in the choir, on the first row. He did a great job!
Here's Ashton in action.

They all did a great job and had lots of fun, but we're glad it's done! lol

1 comment:

Truth said...

What great pics. I love the Christmas programs the kids put on and singing. Our church hasn't done one for years. They do huge productions with all ages and it is nice, but I miss seeing the little ones perform.