Is it just me or do families with children use an insane amount of toilet paper?? I mean, come on. Really? Is it possible that 6 people can use an entire roll of toilet paper in 36 hours?? And, not a regular size roll either! It was one of those "double rolls" (Are they really double?)! I put a new roll on the holder (Of course I did, since no one else does. lol) on Tuesday morning and by Wednesday night it was gone. I couldn't believe it! Crazy, right? I guess this is one of the reasons for the statement, "Children are so expensive". lol Gee, if I had known I'd be going through so much toilet paper, I would've thought twice before having them! Naaaa, just kidding! lol "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3
PS- Only 5 days!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment