
Well, it's Monday and time again for our weekly dinner menu. Tomorrow I'll make a post with a couple recipes I've already listed and maybe even a couple of future ones!
Monday - Ham, homemade mac & cheese, broccoli casserole
Tuesday - Beef Stew
Wednesday - Eggplant Parmigiana, garlic bread
Thursday - Chicken Puffs
Friday - Sunday we'll be camping so it's hamburgers and hot dogs and other misc. foods.
It'll be a better menu next week, I promise. For more menus, recipes, and dinner ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie. And, BTW, why don't you start a Menu Plan Monday, too??
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
2 comments:
Too bad you live so far away. We could totally start a food coop. I love your menus.
Ok, you'll be jealous, but I am currently part of an organic dry coop and organic veggie coop. lol And, the eggplant came in my last veggie batch! The kids aren't keen on it, but we love it and figure they'll get used to it or starve! lol
Post a Comment