This is my Mother's Day picture. Cute, sweet, muddy, dirty, sweaty, sticky, precious children with their biggest fan....Mommy! :-)





This is our new swamp buggy. It's about twice the size of our old one. We've named this one "The Bus". We can actually fit all 6 of us, the two new kids (Lola and Athena), and all our stuff! We are sooo excited! This is what will take us out into the great unknown on Memorial Day weekend. See? It's high enough that the alligators and snakes won't get us, so we'll be nice and safe. :-)

Indy rode with PaPaw on his 4-wheeler the whole day and had a ball. He even got to drive some! (Well, steer, really, but he thought he was driving! lol)
This is Levi. He thinks he's a great scout. He's looking for deer. Of course, he's not really holding the binoculars still since the buggy is going up and down and sideways and up and down and sideways...etc. He's having fun, though. And, we did see lots of deer that day! We even saw a mom and baby! And, it was still spotted....so cute!
I guess the scouting wore him out because he fell asleep for about an hour...on the buggy going up and down and sideways and up and down and sideways...etc. Some boys can sleep anywhere, huh?? This should be in one of my "What boys do" posts, because you'd never catch a girl doing this...not even a little one!! lol
Now, after about 20 pictures, I FINALLY got one of a deer as it was running away. Blurry, but hey, it's there. So you have to look very carefully. It's on the left side of the picture and is brown. About two-thirds of the way up and it looks vertical. Do you see it?? I don't know how I even got this one! But, at least I got one! lol
So, that was our one-night camping trip. The next entry about camping will be much longer, since we'll be gone for 4 days. I bet you just can't wait, huh?? I can't and I know the kids can't, but I bet Nicky can. lol He always has sooo much fun when we aaalllll go along with him! lol It takes him at least twice as long to do everything, but he's sweet about it and knows how much we love going. So, that's it. Hope you enjoyed seeing my fun pix.
Have a great week!
Mylinda :-)
5 comments:
What a great way to spend a weekend! Icky creepy grasshoppers and all. *shivers*
Great pictures!!
So do you own land out there or do you keep those big huge things at your house and I never noticed them?!
What a great way to spend time together. I really liked the fishing picture of all the kids.
Fun life you all have!
Hey, when you asked me if I saw your post about your weekend, I thought you meant the other one where you mentioned the 1-1/2 days camping. No, I didn't see this one. Great pictures. And, I have to laugh when you said it takes Nicky twice as long to do anything when the family goes along. I feel like that everytime someone says, "Can I go with you to the store, Mom?"
Nice swamp buggy, is that the Cadillac version of swamp buggies?
One of the best Mother's Day pictures I've seen. I must say, a lot of work for one day, but, oh well, everyone had fun. A little dirt never hurt anyone. Been there, done that, got a t-shirt, not often for 1 day, but frequently for 2 days...almost as bad. Great change of pace. The pictures are going to make a great crop page or 2 and even better memories for the kids. Glad you all had fun. Mom
What GREAT photos of everyone! I sure miss you guys and love to see photos of everyone!
Post a Comment