Monday, May 12, 2008


Well, it's Monday again! Time for my menu for this week....
Monday - Meat Loaf, Twice-baked potatoes, veggie
Tuesday - Red Bandana Stew (crock pot)
Wednesday - Rotisserie Chicken, stuffing, mac & cheese, corn
Thursday - Quick Manicotti, garlic bread, salad
Friday - Sausage, Onion Roasted Potatoes, veggie, rolls
Saturday - Frozen turkey dinner, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggie
Sunday - chili, rice
If you'd like any recipes, email me and I'll send it to you. Check out bunches of other menus and recipes at The Organizing Junkie. Have a great week!
Mylinda :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How organized are you!? Me, I was zapping meat in the microwave at noon, for lunch at 12:30! I meant to plan ahead...

Thanks for giving me your address again; somehow my favorites got all messed up!

I'll have a lot of catching up to do

Amy said...

Hey I want your Quick Manicotti receipe. Hope you had a good Mother's day.

Anonymous said...

Red Bandana Stew...sounds interesting.