It's the last week of school for us! Whoo hoo!! Yippee!! I can't wait to get done!! Well, actually, it's only for the homeschooled ones. Savannah's still in until June 5. But, I'm so excited I can't stand it!! The last few weeks have been a real struggle for me for various reasons, not including Ashton. She's been great and mostly cooperative, but the boys have been killing me. Argh! So, we school today, tomorrow, and Wed, then Ashton tests on Thursday and Friday and we're DONE!!! Whoo hoo!! Yippee!! (Oh, sorry. Did I say that already??)
Needless to say, this is going to be a quick post and either tonight or tomorrow sometime, I'll post about our weekend. We went camping...for one night. Yes, I know: What a pain. True, but we did have fun and it was wonderful to get out of the city even for only one night. And, it has given me a fresh start for school this week. I'll post my Mother's Day picture, which is probably unlike most Mother's Day pix with beautifully dressed children and mother, in a lovely background of flowers, etc. My kids had been in the woods, playing with dogs, fishing with worms, walking thru mud, riding a 4-wheeler, playing with empty fire pits and their misc. contents, oh, and they hadn't had a bath in two days, (Oh, I know...Bad Mom Award. Too bad. They had fun! lol) so needless to say it wasn't the typical picturesque Mother's Day photo, but it's my family. So, I'll post some pix later of stuff that happened and all the fun we had. Oh, and we're going again in two weeks for Memorial Day weekend! This time for 4 days. Probably no baths then, either. We'll see. I guess that really depends on if there's any water near where we camp. lol
See ya! Have a great day!
Mylinda :-)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment