Monday, May 05, 2008




Ok, so at the inspiration of my friends Lori and Amy, I am going to post for Menu Plan Monday. I have made weekly or biweekly menus almost since I've been married, but have never shared them with anyone, so this should be fun. :-) Please don't judge how healthful or not we eat, but if you can get some ideas, great! Also, if you want a recipe for something I post, leave a comment and I'll email it to you (or you can email me), after I find the recipe! lol Eventually, I will start posting one or two of the recipes, but for now, I'm just getting it together, so please be patient. :-)

Monday: Spaghetti and garlic bread with salad

Tuesday: BBQ Beef with corn on the cob

Wednesday: Ham & Potatoes Au Gratin with tongue of fire beans

Thursday: Creamy Pasta Primavera, rolls

Friday: Steak, baked beans, potato salad, rolls

Saturday: Frozen turkey dinner with mashed potatoes

Sunday: Shrimp Stir Fry (kids eat frozen pizza or leftovers)

Well, that's it. If you want to see way more recipes, go to The Organizing Junkie and find a bunch of people participating in Menu Plan Monday! Have a great week!
Mylinda :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having corn on the cob this week too. My kids love it!

Wifey said...

Your menu looks great! We're also having scalloped potatoes this week. Welcome to MPM!

Anonymous said...

What about steak & cheese sandwiches...I like that. Mom

Frugality Mom said...

Everything looks great, I am having spaghetti tonight as well! Welcome and can't wait to see what other delicious meals you plan.

Amy said...

Good for you great to see ya on Mondays.

Laura said...

Hope you had a great week, thanks for joining us!