And, here's one of him playing first base....well sort of. They hadn't actually begun the inning yet, but he's on the base waiting to start, and smiling for mama, of course! By the way, he did great on first base during this inning and the other team's first base coach was very impressed and told me so! Indy had two balls thrown to him and he almost caught them. (We're still working on balls in the air.) I was so proud and I can see he's improving quite a bit.

Technically, Indy could have moved up out of t-ball into coach pitch for 6 and under, but I wanted him to have a little more experience before moving up. I'm glad I kept him back. I can see him gaining confidence in himself, especially since his team is mostly kids younger than him with less experience. I think it was good for him to stay back one more season. Now, next season, he'll have to move up because they get "kicked out" of t-ball when they turn 6. That's ok. He'll be ready to go then. And, Levi will be just beginning t-ball. THAT ought to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment