Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prizes in the Cereal Box

This morning I realized that one of our 3 cereal containers was missing. I asked all the kids where it was and of course, no one knew. (I guess Mr. Nobody struck again!) I knew I hadn't taken it and I couldn't imagine what Nicky could have done with it, so I temporarily gave up. When Savannah came home from school, I again asked everyone where the cereal box was. And, of course, no one knew.

(The missing cereal box: found and foggy)

A few minutes ago, Ashton came in from outside and said, "I found something you were looking for..." (Now, which thing is she talking about??) I asked her what and she showed me the cereal box that was wet on the inside. Apparently, it was in the bushes out front and had been all night. I thought, "Oh, yuck. The cereal's going to be nasty." Wrong. There was no cereal left. But, there was something else....

PINECONES!!

Ahh, the joys of living with young children. You never know when you'll get a prize in the cereal box! Makes for an exciting life, eh?? lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't alive. Mom