Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mr. Nobody

Mr. Nobody lives at my house. Funny enough, he lived in my house when I was growing up, too. I guess he just followed me here. Back then, Mr. Nobody was my friend. Now, he's just a nusience. I sure wish he'd move out!


Who took my brand new mascara? (Betcha can't guess who that was!! lol) Not me. Must've been Mr. Nobody.


Who took all the scotch tape?? Not me. Must've been Mr. Nobody.


Who's got the scissors?? We have 14 pair!! (seriously!!) Not me. Must've been Mr. Nobody.


Who spilled all this water/milk/cereal/etc? Not me. Must've been Mr. Nobody.

Mr. Nobody can be a real pain, but.... I know that someday, Mr. Nobody will move out and all my stuff will be right where I left it (not that I'll be able to find it). And, I'll miss Mr. Nobody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Mr. Nobody ever completely moves out. At the very east he comes for visits. Mom C.

Leslie said...

i agree with mom c. because i think he lives here too only his name is "MR. Idon'tknow."