Monday, February 11, 2008

Recently Overheard...

"Listen up, guys. I don't want to see any gloves in the mouths. There's no reason to have gloves in the mouths. Do you see coach with his glove in the mouth? No. So, I don't want to see any gloves in the mouths. Ok?"
(Said by Indy's t-ball coach at practice yesterday. Too funny!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny,but then those little guys usually are. But as a side comment, I can't believe you didn't write about THE football game. later, love Mom
P.S. About those funky letters below, which I have to type in to be able to send this comment...I just don't get it. Is there anyone who can't read them or type them? What's the point? Please advise.

Mylinda said...

The funky letters must be entered by an actual person. That keeps hackers from entering spam onto my comments automatically since a computer can't do it. Get it?
:-)