Sunday, February 10, 2008

S*X and the Animals

That got your attention, didn't it?!? LOL Well, last night Nicky and I went over to our local zoo to a talk on this topic. They have it every year right before Valentine's Day and I've always wanted to go, but couldn't for one reason or another. A couple weeks ago I asked Nicky if he'd go with me and he said yes. So, last night we went and boy, was it interesting...really. I know I'm weird, but I've always been fascinated by this topic. My kids think I'm crazy, but it's so neat to see God's imagination. Some of the stuff I already knew, but there were some really cool things I learned. And, it was done with lots of humor, which made it fun and relaxing, yet educational. I'm so glad we went!!

So, let's see if I can share some of the stuff I learned without freaking you out. lol Ummm... Well...... Ummmm..... Ok, did you know that the male rhino, while um, doing his thing, actually gets on top of the female...off the ground completely, and she carries him around for an hour? His whole entire weight! That's a strong mama! And, did you know that all female turtles/tortoises are flat on their tummies, cause they're always on the bottom? The male has a concave shape in his tummy because, when moun*ed, that allows him to fit right onto her shell. And, did you know that when a baby giraffe is born, he drops about 6 feet to the ground, thus allowing the jolt to clear his airway... like spanking a newborn baby to get them to breathe? Isn't God's plan amazing?? He's so creative! There was a LOT more stuff (and a LOT more graphic) that I learned, but you'll just have to either go next year or ask me personally....I'd love to share all my new knowledge! lol

Have a great week!
Mylinda :-)

No comments: