Welcome to the "Buggy Crew" where we have swamp buggys, shopping buggys, baby buggys, and actual bugs! Come join the buggy crew in our adventures!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Nicky's Deer
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Nicky! Great looking deer.
Well, I can't say I ever thought I would actually be "blogging"... but, if that's the best way to keep in touch with what's going on in the family...so be it. Love to all.
I'm a Christian wife and stay-at-home mom of 4, two girls and two boys. We've homeschooled for 19 years and now I'm down to my last homeschooler. Heading into a new phase of life is leading to many adventures. Come along, won't you?
2 comments:
Way to go Nicky! Great looking deer.
Well, I can't say I ever thought I would actually be "blogging"... but, if that's the best way to keep in touch with what's going on in the family...so be it. Love to all.
A-ha!! A picture of Nicky! He does exist! Ok, I can go to sleep now and rest my anxious mind.
Post a Comment