HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY!!!!!! Mylinda- We miss you all terribly! I loved reading your Christmas letter, seeing the pics of the kids and reading your blog! My goodness how the kids are growing. And Savannah is a quite a young lady. She has really grown up. It is amazing how quickly our kids grow! I have last years Christmas picture and this years picture on our refrigerator. I look at them nearly everyday. Please keep the blog updated!! Tell Nicky Happy Birthday from us!! Love to you all- April and gang
I'm a Christian wife and stay-at-home mom of 4, two girls and two boys. We've homeschooled for 19 years and now I'm down to my last homeschooler. Heading into a new phase of life is leading to many adventures. Come along, won't you?
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY!!!!!!
Mylinda- We miss you all terribly! I loved reading your Christmas letter, seeing the pics of the kids and reading your blog! My goodness how the kids are growing. And Savannah is a quite a young lady. She has really grown up. It is amazing how quickly our kids grow!
I have last years Christmas picture and this years picture on our refrigerator. I look at them nearly everyday.
Please keep the blog updated!!
Tell Nicky Happy Birthday from us!!
Love to you all- April and gang
Post a Comment