
We went strawberry picking yesterday. It was just a spur-of-the-moment thing, but we had a lot of fun. It was the first time the boys had gone and they both just loved it. Even Levi got the hang of finding the "good ones". Of course, with each kid carrying (and filling) a 2-lb. box, we've got strawberries overflowing the fridge. I made strawberry shortcake (yum!) and I'll have to freeze some for later.
We had snake day today and it was very informative. The kids liked it, but I think the adults found it more interesting than the kids. The kids just wanted to see the snakes! They got to pet an anaconda...oh boy! But, they did learn a lot.
Next week our park group is having an International Day and the girls are working on their displays this week. They're doing Kenya and Ukraine. They're even going to make the food!
Well, I guess that's it for now. Hope you all have a great week! Here's a great verse for the kids to memorize...one of my favorites when we need some peace around here! "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity." Psalm 133:1
Blessings! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment