Savannah had a monthly Round Up match with her rifle team and she WON! There were about 10 - 12 kids or so and she hadn't even shot since the last competition on Dec. 16! We were so proud! She even got a little trophy! I'll try to get a photo on here tomorrow.
Nicky and I had fun at our Sunday School Christmas party last night. And, my yule log was a success. Everyone seemed to like it and there wasn't any left. I guess it turned out pretty good, huh? That's cool. :-)
Well, thankfully, this week seems to be a little slower than last week...whew! I'm planning to get up pretty early tomorrow (though not unreasonably early!!) and after getting the boys settled with food (since that's all they want besides movies, it seems), and getting the girls up, I'll head out to Curves. Hopefully that time will be a good one: just when they open at 8:30. We'll see. Then, later I can get going on school. On Tuesday, we have a Snake Day with our park group. That will be a lot of fun! One of our hs dads is the head of the local anti-venom unit and he'll be doing a program for the kids. My kids are so excited!
Well, I guess that's it for now. Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Lord's Day. Today's verse is: "If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small. Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter." Proverbs 24: 10 -11, in honor of Sanctity of Human Life Day.
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mylinda, it's nice to meet someone from the other side of the country! Thanks for your input on the seasons. You had a Christmas party in January? I guess it is not much different than my neighbors who still have there Christmas lights up. One had hers up the week before Halloween-almost 3 months.
Post a Comment