Sunday, November 02, 2008

Still Alive!

Yes, I'm still alive, but I'm still having problems with my keyboard and having to use my on-screen keyboard, which takes forever. It's very discouraging when it takes literally hours to just type up one post. Argh. So even though it will take a little time, I'm going to trudge through....just for you. Besides, I've missed posting! lol

So, let's see... Last week was Ashton's 14th birthday. My cousin called to make sure we were all alright because I didn't put a smilebox on about Ashton. lol I will, but it's going to be on it's own post. Anyway, I took five 12, 13, and 14 year old, giggling girls out to dinner, then to Build-a-Bear workshop, then to see High School Musical 3, which was the big event for the evening. I think Ashton had some more girls she would have liked to bring, but (1) I had to limit the number and (2) the others weren't fans of High School Musical. But, in an absent-minded move, I left my camera at home. Argh. Luckily, one of the girls brought her camera, so I used it to take pictures. Unfortunately, her camera and my computer don't seem to like each other. Bummer. So I think I will go to CVS and just make a disk of all the pictures. I'll post party pictures when I get them.

Also last week we went to the pumpkin patch. There was a petting zoo, pony rides, butterfly garden, and of course, lots of pumpkins. Check it out.



On Thursday, we carved our pumpkins. It was fun and I let Indy do some carving, too. He loved that and thought he was hot stuff! lol


In a few days I'll post Halloween pictures. The boys were adorable. But this will have to hold you for now. I'll see ya soon!


















3 comments:

Mynunubears said...

She's Alive!!!!!! I guess buying a new keyboard is out of the question??? Oh well, I am waiting for the next post.

Jamie

Amy said...

Looks like your having fun with the family. I miss seeing you guys.
Thanks for checking in on my blog.
~Amy

Anonymous said...

Was excited when I saw a blog up with some pictures. Also noticed you went back to the old format. The new one was nice, but I did miss the old one. Looking forward to seeing the birthday blog & the Halloween pictures. Mom