Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope your day has been blessed and full of family and fun!

We've had a busy day today! First thing this morning, we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I just love that! After that I started working on dinner and Indy set the table. He liked doing that, but I guess it's time to show him the correct way. lol

We always eat around 2 pm. That way all the work gets done earlier in the day and I can actually enjoy the rest of the day and evening. We finally ate about 3. Right after dinner, my mom gave each of us a Christmas tree ornament to open.

Then, right after that, we drew our Love Gift names (more on this later). Later on, the kids decorated gingerbread men. We usually do houses, but the grocery store didn't have them this year. I was really bummed, but the kids seemed to enjoy this just as much. I'm glad.








After that, we had dessert & watched a movie, then the girls painted their (our) nails. Then Nicky "hunted" the animals in our house. You'd have to be here to understand, but this should give you an idea. lol

In other news....My mom's been here visiting this week, so as soon as we slow down, I'll show you what we've been up to. Also, I've decided to start a new category on my blog. It's going to be called "You might be a redneck...", because too much stuff happens around here that is in that category and you all need some laughs. lol So keep an eye out for that; I'll have one coming up soon.
Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.....and don't forget that it's only 27 days til Christmas!! :-)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks and sounds like you had alot of fun.