Last week was Ashton's 14th Birthday. My how time flies! Ashton was my tiniest baby, but she's growing into a beautiful young woman. Enjoy this smilebox (finally) of our special gift. |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

Welcome to the "Buggy Crew" where we have swamp buggys, shopping buggys, baby buggys, and actual bugs! Come join the buggy crew in our adventures!
Last week was Ashton's 14th Birthday. My how time flies! Ashton was my tiniest baby, but she's growing into a beautiful young woman. Enjoy this smilebox (finally) of our special gift. |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

2 comments:
Hooray! It's up. For some reason I really look forward to the smile box things. I dowlaoded it myself, but have yet to make one. I will soon, maybe for Thanksgiving!
P.S. Happy birthday Ashton!
Great presentation. Really shows the many sides of Ashton. Happy Birthday, Ashton. love, Mamo
Post a Comment