Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm baaack...

Ok, so I bet you thought I died and fell off the face of the earth, right? Wrong. We were just sick and busy, you know how it goes. Anyway, I'm back now. Thank goodness! I need this therapy! :-)

Let's see...catching up: After Valentine's Day, we all got sick, except Nicky, lucky him. I, personally, felt like a slug for several days. Then, last week, I had a horrible week. Kid issues; I'm sure you understand. I told the kids they had no idea how close I was to running away. But, thankfully, after a good, long prayer session, with much crying and arguing and throwing a hissy fit, I woke up on Tuesday feeling much better. Whew!

So, this week's been great, in comparison! Yeah! Of course I did do a stupid thing. I attempted to cook a steak in the oven on 550 degrees in a glass pan. Duh! Needless to say, after about 8 minutes, the glass pan exploded all over the oven and my meat! Aw, man! So, it was Wendy's for dinner that night! :-) Today, I went back to BJ's and got the same steak again and cooked it the same way, but on a metal cookie sheet. Much better! Yum! Live and learn, right?

Savannah's shooting and Ashton's basketball are going very well. And, I've been scrapbooking this week....imagine that!! We've had no dining table for a week, but hey, I've gotten from Christmas, 2004 to July, 2005 done. So, it's definitely been worth it. I'll work a little more the next couple days, but by Sunday afternoon, I'll have to pack it up so we can again use the table for weird stuff like dinner and schoolwork. Bummer.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Just wanted you to know I'm still around and will try to write more tomorrow (or at least in the next couple days!)! "Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." 2 Corinthians 4:16-17

Have a great weekend!
Mylinda :-)

No comments: