Thursday, March 08, 2007

Road Trip!

Tomorrow I am taking the kids and following a friend and her kids up to see another friend and her kids, 3 hours away. I'm only staying one night, but my friend is staying two nights. There will be 3 moms, 14 kids, and 1 frightened dad! LOL It will be lots of fun! The kids are totally psyched! Me too! :-)
Well, there hasn't been too much excitement this week. Sometimes that's a good thing, right? Oh, we are getting a wood privacy fence put up around our backyard. That's kind of exciting. We're waiting on the permit to be processed and then we can begin. Yea! I'm not too happy about losing some neighborhood views, but it will be nice to have all the kids and toys wrangled into a bigger back yard. Maybe my house will look like a normal house for a change, instead of a daycamp! LOL
Well, I guess that's it for tonight. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! "that I may come to you with joy by the will of God, and may be refreshed together with you." Romans 15:32
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

No comments: