Yes, today is my birthday. Today I begin the last year of my 30's. That's right, I'm 39 today. So, does that mean I don't get to have any more birthdays? Nicky says he's not having any more and he's "staying" 39. Well, I don't want to stay 39. I love birthdays....especially mine! What a special day it is! The little kid in me comes right out today. All the excitement of surprises and all the special attention. It's the only day of the year that is MINE and I don't have to share it with anyone. Doesn't that sound selfish? Oh well, too bad. I love having my birthday! :-) Since it's Sunday, we're going to church this morning. I'll let you know later what special things were in store for me today.
Well, I better go and get everyone up so they can tell me Happy Birthday...no, not really, I just have to get them up for church! Have a wonderful day! "Now it came to pass, on the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants, and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants." Genesis 40:20 (I don't think I'll lift up any heads today! I like this one better.) "So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment